Pro-Series Head Assembly (61436)
50,000 BTU heat output | Durable Stainless Steel Finish | Flame Control Knob | Electronic Ignition
Includes replacement head assembly with gas hose ONLY
Regulator is NOT included (order compatible regulator here)
Fits the following models ONLY:
61436 Pro Series LPG Patio Heater in Stainless Steel
63253 Lux Series LPG Patio Heater in Matte Black (Costco model 1452771)
63670 Lux Series LPG Patio Heater in Platinum (Costco model 1452776)
DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: The most powerful patio heater on the market | Packed with the latest advancements in patio heater technology
PREMIUM QUALITY: Durable Material Heat Resistant Protection Sleeve
EASY INSTALLATION: Ensuring global safety standards are met to provide maximum safety.
Created for the rigors of commercial use which require extreme durability and dependability. Ideal for residential users who demand the best patio heater made. Head assembly includes an easy-access panel for quick and simple exchange of components.
• 50,000 BTU adjustable-flame burner
• #304 heavy-duty stainless steel construction
• Compatible only with 3" diameter heater post
• Easy-exchange components
• Electronic igniter provides ignition at a touch
• Tip-over protection system
• Lifetime defective parts replacement warranty
• Uses standard 20 or 30 lb. LPG tank (not included)
• Consumption rate (20 lb. tank) approx. 10 hrs.
• CSA approved
• Outdoor use only
• Assembly required
• Consumption rate (20 lb. LPG tank) approx. 10 hrs.
• Avoid wind damage: Store or secure when not in use
Carton Dimensions: "L, "W, "H; Weight: lbs
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some gas appliances take up to 2 minutes to purge the air from the gas hose. Allow plenty of time for this process to occur by holding down the control knob, then allow gas to dissipate before pressing the igniter button.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide, Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.